Saturday, September 4, 2010

Ketchup!

Hello all!

Sorry it's been a while since I posted anything, I've had a busy last few weeks!

Last week I had a bunch of job interviews, some at daycares and some at hotels. I've got a few promising leads, but I don't want to jinx it so just stay tuned to find out if I get a job! (Dun dun dun!!)

Earlier in the week John hunted down and bought me some Frank's Red Hot sauce so I could make buffalo wings for the upcoming Penn State game...too bad they don't sell chicken wings in Ireland!

This may look like a lot, but anyone who knows me and the 119 girls will understand that this is maybe 2 months worth of hot sauce :)
So last weekend Liam and Joy came down for a night so we could see them before they head off to Australia in a few weeks. I cooked a yummy dinner of salmon, mashed potatoes and sugar snap peas :) And then we started off with some pints...John had Beck's, Liam had Captain Morgan and I had Ben and Jerry's :)

We ventured our way into town, after Liam yelled at the taxi driver to a. Stop hitting on Joy and b."Stop swerving the car, ya taxi bastard!". If that gives you any indication as to how the night went, I shouldn't have to tell you much more than that!

The boys were so fascinated with the whiskey glasses that they didn't even notice Joy!
Yay girly drinks!!

After almost being thrown out of the Supermac's at the end of the night, I deem that night a success!!

More to come soon!!



No comments:

Post a Comment